CRN is always looking for community members willing to help, and there are a variety of ways to do so.
Monetary contributions are the most convenient because it allows us maximum flexibility in catering to the refugees’ needs.
You can donate through our link below.
Donated money directly goes towards…
- encouraging literacy in first-generation refugee children
- buying supplies for the refugees’ daily needs
- supporting other organizations dedicated to helping stabilize refugees
- promoting and gathering the stories of refugees
- holding events to increase refugee outreach
Every little bit helps! You can donate through the form below or contact our administration directly. We appreciate every donation!
If you are looking to do more, we are in need of many basic supplies to send to refugee centers in order to help refugees (a list of supplies can be found below).
We only accept donations from the Dallas area. To donate to us, fill out the form for a dropoff time/date below.
The following supplies are accepted…
- Party Favors
- Hot Wheels
- dress-up jewelry
- slap bracelets
- Nerf toys
- Soccer Items
- These are just suggestions, any small toys are appreciated; these prizes are used in children’s’ literacy groups to encourage first-generation refugees to practice English.
- Academic/Children’s Books
- Trash Bags
- Cleaning/Baby Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Printer Paper
- Close-toed Shoes (no heels)
- School Supplies
- Sewing Machines/Kits
- Tool Kits
- Diapers Sizes 2-6
- Welcome Mats
- Table Cloths/Place Mats
- Plastic Containers
All hygiene items MUST be unused.
We are always in need of anyone willing to help. Volunteers must be 15 or older, preferably with a valid drivers license. Volunteer duties consist of picking up and dropping off donations, fundraising door-to-door, and administrative work. If you are interested, fill out the application below and we will get back to you as fast as possible.